Please note the following updates due to the current coronavirus situation:
Bishop Louis F. Kihneman III today announced that starting Wednesday, March 18, all daily and Sunday public Masses in the Diocese of Biloxi will be temporarily canceled. Churches will remain open with limited hours for parishioners and others who wish to pray and seek spiritual assistance. All Catholics in the Diocese of Biloxi are dispensed from the obligation of attending Mass. A decision on when Masses will resume will be made in coordination with state and local public authorities. Additional information will be posted in the days and weeks ahead on the diocesan website: www.biloxidiocese.org
Online options to watch daily Mass:
- Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Cathedral will live-stream daily Mass Monday through Saturday at 8 a.m. and on Sunday at 11 a.m. To view these Masses, visit the Diocese of Biloxi’s YouTube Page.
- You can also view Mass from St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans Monday-Friday at 12:05 p.m.by visiting www.thedailymass.com
- St. Ann’s church will be opened 24 hours for those who wish to pray and visit our Lord personally, but no more than 10 people at a time and please spread out within the church.
- The faithful may receive Holy Communion by appointment only.
- No hospital or home visits unless an urgent need
- To continue to support the church with your offerings, you can setup an online account or by dropping off your contribution at the rectory or church office.
USCCB Additional Resources:
- The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) has published several prayers and additional resources on their website.